| Chris Archer
MB ChB (UCT) BSc(Med) (UCT) FCOG (SA)
Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
Netcare Park Lane Hospital
SASOG National Council (GMG Representative) 1995-1997, 1999 to present
Gynaecology Management Group Limited CEO 1996 to present
SAMA Specialist Private Practice Committee 1993 to present
Netcare Park Lane Hospital Physicians Advisory Board Committee 1996 – 2005 Chairman 2006 – 7 Vice Chairman 2008
Founder member SAPPF 2007.
| Eugene Allers
Eugene Allers is currently working as a psychiatrist in private practice. He has been involved in the management of private practice since 1998 and has served on several committees and boards. He is a past president of the South African Society of Psychiatrists and has chaired the private practice interest group within SASOP for several years. He has also, with the help of a team of psychiatrists, run a very successful anti-stigma campaign for SASOP. He was the chairperson of the Specialist Private Practice Committee of SAMA for 2 years. He is the editor of the Serenity Magazine and has been the editor of several publications. He is currently the main author of the South African Psychiatric Guidelines.
| Franco Colin
FRANCO COLIN is a psychiatrist in private practice and part time consultant to the Department of Psychiatry, University of Pretoria. He has served in various capacities on the executive committee of the South African Society of Psychiatrists (SASOP), and is at present the member for private practice on the EXCO. He is also the chairperson of the Association of Clinical Consulting Disciplines.
| Andrew Halkas
Director and immediate past chairperson Paediatric Management Group (PMG).
| Chris Joseph
Qualifications: MBBCh (Wits) FRCS (England) FCS (South Africa)
Chairman: ENT Management Group of South Africa, 1999-2004.Presently on BOD.
- SA Society ENT-Head & Neck Surgery.(Portfolio: tariff and coding).
- SA Head & Neck Oncology Society.
President: SA Head & Neck Oncology Society (Past secretary/treasurer/vice-president). SA Society Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
Director: e2 Solutions
- RASD (Representative Association of Surgical Disciplines) of the SAMA
- SPPC (Specialist Private Practice Committee) of the SAMA.
Founding member : Johannesburg ENT Institute. SAG (Specialist Advocacy Group).
| Louis Kruger
Immediate Past President of OSSA (Ophthalmology Society of South Africa)
Current chairman of OMG. (Ophthalmolgy Management Group.
SAMA SPPC (Specialist Private Practice Committee) past 10 years.
Currently in private practice at the Johannesburg Eye Hospital with a special interest in diseases of the retina
| Jan Talma
Ophthalmologist in Private Practice
• He was involved in MASA and later SAMA Private Practice activities since 1992
• He has been RASD (Surgical Representative) and SAMA Specialist Private Practice Committee member for many years.
• `Became Chairman of the SAMA Specialist Private Practice Committee and SAMA
Board member. Current Member of the Heath Policy Committee.
• Ophthalmology involvement:
• Ophthalmological Society EXCO member since 1993 and later OSSA President.
• Founder member of the Ophthalmology Management Group (OMG) and Private Practice Representative ever since.
• Is the current President: SA Society for Cataract and Refractive Surgery.
|With: Adri Kok (Physician), Anthony Stanley (Cardiologist), Keith Klintworth and Pieter Bettings (Anaethetists), Mike Wellstead (General Surgeon), Frank Snyckers (Neuro Surgeon) ,Marius Bongers and Paul Porteous (Urologists), Dick van der Jaght (Othopaedic Surgeon), Leon Gous (Oncology), Tjaart Erasmus (Pathologist), Bates Alheit (Radiologist), Steven Grobler (Gastroenterologist), Stefaan Bouwer (ENT Surgeon), Geoff Bhil, Les Shamley, Philip Reyneke, Tienie Van Rooyen, Fred Hayward (Obstetrician and Gynaecologists),Sats Pillay and Martin Vellar (General Surgeons). gfdgfdgfd|